Social Media Professional in the horticulture industry that is looking to make a difference. I grew up on a grower/retailer operation in the "thumb" region of Michigan. My goal is to make it easier for the horticulture and agriculture industries to market to Generation Y. To see older stuff go here: www.socialshortage.blogspot.com.
- RT @Garden4Wildlife: Hey Baltimore! Catch our naturalist @Dmizejewski’s tips on attracting more birds and butterflies this Garden for Wildl… 1 month ago
- RT @Dmizejewski: Good Morning Baltimore! It’s Garden for Wildlife Month. About to go live on @wbaltv11 to give all my tips to attract more… 1 month ago
- RT @branderlymedia: “#Startups waste far too much money on Brand Awareness. If you're paying for anything other than lead acquisition or co… 1 month ago
- RT @techbizgurl: These Chicago Startups Are Changing How You Flex Your Green Thumb buff.ly/2HdGzSE via @ChicagoInno s/o @GrowItMobi… 2 months ago
- RT @ChicagoInno: Meet @GrowItMobile, a Social Network for Gardeners americaninno.com/chicago/chicag… 2 months ago