Social Media Professional in the horticulture industry that is looking to make a difference. I grew up on a grower/retailer operation in the "thumb" region of Michigan. My goal is to make it easier for the horticulture and agriculture industries to market to Generation Y. To see older stuff go here: www.socialshortage.blogspot.com.
- RT @urbansoule: Vote online for the for your favorite “City Living” garden to receive the people’s choice award! Move over @Amazon @happens… 1 week ago
- RT @happenstantials: If you see me at my City Living Display on the Skybridge- ask me to show you some of its hidden features like my color… 1 week ago
- RT @happenstantials: What’s not to love with this kind of view?! 10 inspiring City Living displays suspended above Pike St. @NWFGS. Tomorro… 1 week ago
- RT @FrugalGardening: One of the worst mistakes you can make as a #gardener is to think you're in charge. 1 week ago
- RT @happenstantials: Thank you to all those that voted! The people’s choice award is such an incredible honor😌 Thanks @NWFGS for having me,… 1 week ago